Fox Picks Up Pitch By 'Jurassic Park 3' Scribe (Exclusive)
John Moore, who helmed four of the studio’s films including “Behind Enemy Lines” and “Max Payne,” is attached to direct.
Irish-born director John Moore may be returning to the Fox fold.
Twentieth Century Fox has picked up a pitch by scribe Peter Buchman, with Moore attached to direct.
Moore will produce with John Davis.
The logline is being kept under wraps, although there could be a sci-fi element.
Moore had directed four films for Fox — Behind Enemy Lines, Flight of the Phoenix, The Omen (2006) and Max Payne.
Buchman has an eclectic range of credits. He wrote Jurassic Park 3, Fox family film Aragorn and Steven Soderbergh’s two-part opus Che.
Moore is represented by CAA. Buchman is repped by UTA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR