Fox Pushes 'Rio,' 'Water For Elephants' Releases
Twentieth Century Fox is taking advantage of a sudden opening on the 2011 Easter calendar, pushing back the release of its animated 3D film Rio from April 5 to April 15, and Water For Elephants from April 15 to April 22.
The shifts were prompted after Warner Bros. moved Steve Carell's Crazy, Stupid, Love from April 22 to July 29.
Easter Sunday falls on April 24 in 2011.
Rio and Water for Elephants, toplining Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson and Christoph Waltz, are now positioned closer to the holiday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche