Fox Sets Premiere Date for 'Terra Nova'
PLUS: See exclusive photos taken by THR's David Strick from the Steven Spielberg-produced dinosaur drama.
Fox announced the premiere dates for its highly-anticipated sci-fi show, Terra Nova, Tuesday at TCA.
The Steven Spielberg-produced dinosaur series will air on Monday, May 23 and Tuesday, May 24 from 9 to 10 p.m.
It will begin airing regularly in the fall.
The show centers on the Shannon family as they journey back to prehistoric earth in an effort to save the human race. Avatar's Stephen Lang and Life on Mars' Jason O'Mara star.
The Hollywood Reporter's David Strick has exclusive photos from the Fox set. Check them out, above, and click here for more of the photographer's on-set coverage from some of Hollywood's biggest productions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'