Fox Taps Fabrizio Salini to Head Italian Operations
Salini will report to Diego Londono, the company's chief for western and northern Europe.
ROME – Fabrizio Salini, a former Fix International Italia VP, has been named the new managing director of Fox International’s Italian operations, the company announced Thursday.
Salini, 47, has more than twenty years experience in the broadcast business, mostly with Fox: he was vice president in charge of entertainment channels for Fox International Channels Italy between 2003 and 2011. Afterwards, he left for a series of senior management roles with Sky-Italia, Discovery Italia, and Switchover Media. He will be based in his native Rome in his new position.
Both Fox International and Sky-Italia are part of Rupert Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox.
Salini’s "experience in pay and free television, across multiple genres, will be key in leading our business forward and in creating value both for pay TV subscribers and advertisers," said Diego Londono, Fox International’s VP for Western and Northern Europe and COO for Europe and Africa.
Salini will report directly to Londono, the company said.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR