Fox Taps Lauren Levy Neustadter as VP Current Programming
She will oversee the network's comedy and drama series.
Lauren Levy Neustadter has been named vp current programming at Fox, the network announced Monday.
Previously vp production at 20th Century Fox, Neustadter will oversee Fox's comedy and drama series, including The Following and The Mindy Project. She will report to James Oh, senior vp current programming.
“Lauren is an outstanding executive with razor-sharp instincts who possesses a deep understanding of the creative process and talent needs,” said Oh. “She brings a fresh energy and level of experience to our team that will be a tremendous asset as we continue to grow our slate of new and returning scripted series.”
At 20th Century Fox, where she has been since 2010, Neustadter oversaw This Means War and Parental Guidance. When she first started at the film studio, she was included in The Hollywood Reporter's Next Generation list, recognizing the top 35 executives under 35.
Prior to 20th Century Fox, Neustadter was vp at Offspring Entertainment, where she served as associate producer on The Last Song. She also was a creative executive at Miramax Films, working on The Switch, Last Night, Adventureland and The Boys Are Back.
She is a graduate of Loyola Marymount University.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services