Fox Orders Dramas From Greg Berlanti, 'Vampire Diaries' Creator Kevin Williamson
Berlanti's project centers on a smart and ethically questionable defense attorney, while Williamson's is focused on a diabolical serial killer.
Fox's buying spree continues with two more pilot orders.
Williamson's thriller centers on a diabolical serial killer who uses technology to create a cult of serial killers, and the FBI agent who finds himself in the middle of it. Williamson will serve as writer and executive producer on the project, which hails from Warner Bros. Television and his Outerbanks Entertainment.
Berlanti's project, which stems from his overall deal with Warner Bros. Television, revolves around a smart and ethically questionable defense attorney who uses his unique methods to solve cases he’s been banned from handling after he’s stripped of his license to practice law after being falsely convicted of fraud.
Guilty continues the duo’s history of legal projects. Former attorney Guggenheim’s credits include Eli Stone and Law & Order; Berlanti’s legal work includes Eli Stone and Dirty Sexy Money.
Earlier Monday the network picked up Dana Fox’s comedy, Ben Fox is my Manny.
Williamson, Berlanti and Guggenheim are all repped by WME.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR