France Honors Faye Dunaway (Cannes)
The actress, who is featured on this year's Cannes Film Festival poster, was named an Officer of the Order of the Arts and Letters Sunday.
CANNES -- Cannes poster girl and actress Faye Dunaway added some classic Hollywood glam to the Croisette on Sunday when Cultural Minister Frederic Mitterand named her an Officer of the Order of Arts and Letters at a ceremony in Cannes. While her famous face can be seen all over the Croisette on this year’s official festival poster in a photograph taken by Jerry Schatzberg in 1970, the actress made a live appearance at the Café des Palmes in the Palais to accept her prize.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR