Frank Hoffmann Takes Over at RTL Television
The Cologne-based broadcaster is Germany's leading commercial network.
BERLIN– Frank Hoffmann will take over as the head of German commercial broadcasting group RTL Television, starting in February of next year. In his new post, he will oversee operations at commercial channel RTL – Germany’s number-one free TV network.
Hoffmann will report to Anke Schaferkordt, who last year was named co-CEO of the entire RTL Group and who oversees RTL's entire broadcast operations in Germany, which include RTL, sister channels Vox and n-TV and RTL's stakes in RTL2 and kids channel Super RTL.
Hoffmann is currently head of Vox, the Cologne-based network which has proven a training ground for future RTL bosses. Schaferkordt also ran the Vox network before being promoted to head of RTL Television.
Bernd Reichart, currently managing director at RTL Group’s Spanish network Antena 3, will take over Hoffmann’s job as head of Vox.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!