Frank Hoffmann Takes Over at RTL Television
The Cologne-based broadcaster is Germany's leading commercial network.
BERLIN– Frank Hoffmann will take over as the head of German commercial broadcasting group RTL Television, starting in February of next year. In his new post, he will oversee operations at commercial channel RTL – Germany’s number-one free TV network.
Hoffmann will report to Anke Schaferkordt, who last year was named co-CEO of the entire RTL Group and who oversees RTL's entire broadcast operations in Germany, which include RTL, sister channels Vox and n-TV and RTL's stakes in RTL2 and kids channel Super RTL.
Hoffmann is currently head of Vox, the Cologne-based network which has proven a training ground for future RTL bosses. Schaferkordt also ran the Vox network before being promoted to head of RTL Television.
Bernd Reichart, currently managing director at RTL Group’s Spanish network Antena 3, will take over Hoffmann’s job as head of Vox.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother