Frank Ocean Cancels Toronto Concert After Vocal Chord Injury
The Aug. 4 show cancellation follows the shelving of the R&B star's Australian tour and appearances at the Splendour in the Grass and Osheaga festivals.
TORONTO – Frank Ocean has canceled an upcoming Toronto concert date due to a recent vocal chord injury.
Live Nation Entertainment said Tuesday that the R&B star's Aug. 4 sold-out show at the OVO Fest has been shelved, with all tickets to be refunded.
Ocean, who recently found a tear on one of his vocal chords, was also forced to cancel his Australian tour, as well as Splendour in the Grass and Osheaga music festival appearances.
The Aug. 5 OVO Fest concert date, with Drake headlining, will go on as scheduled, Live Nation said, with James Blake added to the lineup.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR