Frank Ocean Cancels Toronto Concert After Vocal Chord Injury
The Aug. 4 show cancellation follows the shelving of the R&B star's Australian tour and appearances at the Splendour in the Grass and Osheaga festivals.
TORONTO – Frank Ocean has canceled an upcoming Toronto concert date due to a recent vocal chord injury.
Live Nation Entertainment said Tuesday that the R&B star's Aug. 4 sold-out show at the OVO Fest has been shelved, with all tickets to be refunded.
Ocean, who recently found a tear on one of his vocal chords, was also forced to cancel his Australian tour, as well as Splendour in the Grass and Osheaga music festival appearances.
The Aug. 5 OVO Fest concert date, with Drake headlining, will go on as scheduled, Live Nation said, with James Blake added to the lineup.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead