Frankie Muniz Suffers Second Mini Stroke
"Almost a year to the day, I experienced another mini stroke," the former "Malcolm in the Middle" star tweeted.
Former Malcolm in the Middle star Frankie Muniz says he's suffered another mini stroke.
"Almost a year to the day, I experienced another mini stroke," he tweeted Monday. "Hopefully that will be the last. Miserable."
The 27-year-old actor suffered his first one in December 2012.
"I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a 'Mini Stroke', which was not fun at all. Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!" he tweeted at the time.
A week later, he quipped on Twitter: "My @LAClippers won their 8th game in a row tonight!! Love that they are no longer aiding me in having future strokes. #NewNoStressLifestyle"
Muniz is best known for playing the title character on Fox's 2000-06 comedy M More recently, he guest-starred on ABC's Last Man Standing and Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23, playing himself on the latter. He also starred in the Syfy summer TV movie Blast Vegas.
Muniz has been engaged to Elycia Marie Turnbow for two years.
Almost a year to the day, I experienced another mini stroke. Hopefully that will be the last. Miserable.
— Frankie Muniz (@frankiemuniz) November 25, 2013
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR