Fred Willard Arrested For Alleged Lewd Conduct in Adult Theater
The veteran comedy actor was arrested after being spotted with his pants down at Los Angeles's Tiki Theater.
Nothing funny about Fred Willard's Wednesday night.
The actor, best known for his roles in Christopher Guest movies such as Best in Show, was arrested for allegedly exposing himself and holding holding his penis while watching an adult movie at LA's Tiki Theater, TMZ reports. As the gossip website noted, one of the films being shown at the theater was a XXX parody of the Lifetime Jennifer Love Hewitt show, The Client List.
The 72-year old was caught during a routine police search of the theater, was brought into custody and released soon after. Willard's representative declined to comment.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama