FremantleMedia Australia fills director posts
SYDNEY -- A new management structure has been implemented at FremantleMedia Australia following the merger last year of Crackerjack Prods. and Grundy Television under the Fremantle Media banner.
CEO Mark Fennessy on Monday announced the new positions of commercial director and directors of development, production and digital media.
Simon Fraser has been promoted to commercial director, from his position as general manager of Grundy Television; Sara Horn, previously head of production at Crackerjack, will move into the new role of director of production; producer Jason Stephens has been appointed director of development; and Chris Culvenor takes the position of director of digital media.
Fennessy said: "FremantleMedia Australia is set for a huge year in 2007 and we are proud to announce these four initial appointments to our new management structure. Our focus at FremantleMedia Australia is on creating and producing the very best content in the world, and great content comes from great people."
FremantleMedia Australia productions set for 2007 include "Australian Idol," "The Biggest Loser" and the telefilm "The King -- the Graham Kennedy Story."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR