FremantleMedia International Extends Deal With Young Hollywood
The new agreement covers half-hour and hour-long programming, including the "Young Hollywood's Greatest…"series.
MIAMI BEACH -- FremantleMedia International has entered into an exclusive first-look content deal with Young Hollywood, the Los Angeles-based producer and distributor of celebrity and lifestyle programming about young stars of TV, movies and music.
The deal covers all of Young Hollywood’s half-hour and hour-long programming, including 26 episodes each of Young Hollywood’s Greatest... and Young Hollywood Presents Evolution Of…, which are already part of FMI’s content catalog.
“Young Hollywood is one of the world’s largest independent producers of exclusive premium celebrity video programming, with an unparalleled track record for discovering the next generation of Hollywood stars,” said Hayley Dickson, vp acquisitions and development at FremantleMedia.
Young Hollywood CEO RJ Williams called Fremantle International “a fantastic partner for the Young Hollywood brand, and their extensive international network will be invaluable in helping to introduce global audiences to our past and future catalog of exclusive celebrity content.”
Young Hollywood was represented by CAA and the law firm Bloom, Hergott, Diemer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)