FremantleMedia International Launches Canadian Sales Office
Former MGM exec Susan Hummel will lead the Toronto distribution arm, licensing product to broadcasters, pay TV operators and digital platforms.
TORONTO – FremantleMedia International is launching in Canada.
Former MGM exec Susan Hummel will in March start overseeing the global distribution giant's local arm as senior vp distribution and sales at FremantleMedia Canada, based in Toronto.
FremantleMedia is looking to grow its Canadian operation in both the English and French languages, licensing product to broadcasters, pay TV, new media and digital platforms.
Hummel, who most recently served at MGM as senior vp U.S. basic cable and Canada television distribution, will report to New York-based senior executive vp Lisa Honig.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR