FremantleMedia Names Ex-Endemol Execs CEOs for Brazil, Spanish-Speaking Americas
Daniela Busoli will head up Fremantle's Brazilian operations, while Adrian Santucho is named the new CEO of FremantleMedia Mexico, U.S. Hispanic and pan-regional productions.
In the latest executive shuffle at TV production giant FremantleMedia, Daniela Busoli has been promoted to CEO of FremantleMedia Brazil and Adrian Santucho has been named the new CEO of FremantleMedia Mexico, US Hispanic and pan-regional productions.
Busoli will be based in Sao Paulo. Santucho will be based in Miami. Both will be responsible for the day-to-day operations as well as strategic expansion in their respective territories and both will report directly to FremantleMedia CEO Cecile Cout-Frotaz.
“I am delighted to have Daniela and Adrian leading our operations across Latin America and the Hispanic U.S.,” said Cout-Frotaz in a statement. “Both are well-respected executives, and their drive and experience will really help FremantleMedia exploit the many opportunities available to us as we look to grow our business in these incredibly vibrant markets.”
Both Santucho and Busoli previously worked for FremantleMedia's number one international competitor, Endemol, in Latin America.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR