FremantleMedia North America, 'Fear Factor' Producer Sign Multi-Year Deal
Matt Kunitz will join the company in May; Rebecca Shumsky Quinn added as a development executive.
FremantleMedia North America and the producer behind Fear Factor and Wipeout, Matt Kunitz, have inked a multi-year deal to develop and produce original unscripted series, it was announced Tuesday by Cecile Frot-Coutaz, CEO of FremantleMedia North America. Kunitz will join the company in May.
“We are thrilled to partner with Matt who has such an unprecedented track record of producing shows that families can watch together,” said Frot-Coutaz. “We are anxious to create big, broad entertainment shows with Matt and give them the kind of support and global infrastructure that we are confident FremantleMedia can provide."
“As I close a chapter on twelve great years with Endemol, I'm very excited to start a new relationship with FremantleMedia North America. I have always been impressed with the quality of talent within the FremantleMedia organization and the tremendous success of their shows,” said Kunitz.
Rebecca Shumsky Quinn has also joined as a development executive.
Kunitz comes from Endemol USA, where he served as executive producer on Wipeout, Fear Factor and 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show. Prior to Endemol, he had a deal at NBCUniversal.
Kunitz is repped by ICM and attorney David Tenzer.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!