FremantleMedia North America Names Holly Hines New Scripted Development VP
In the newly created position, she will be charged with developing new projects.
FremantleMedia North America (FMNA) announced on Wednesday that Holly Hines will be joining the production company as its new vp scripted development.
In the newly created position, she’ll be charged with developing new scripted series. Hines will report to senior vp scripted programming Tony Optican.
Before joining FMNA, the UC Berkeley graduate was the director of development and original series at Fuse. She also has held positions at TLC, Bull’s Eye Entertainment and Reveille. Her projects have included TLC’s Trading Spaces and American Chopper, Starz’s Crash, Lifetime’s Angela’s Eyes, NBC’s The Office, HBO’s The Tudors, and ABC’s Ugly Betty.
FMNA’s first scripted series, Wedding Band, starring Brian Austin Green and Harold Perrineau, will premiere on TBS this year.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR