FremantleMedia North America, 'Real Housewives' Producer Ink Overall Deal
Matt Anderson and Nate Green have produced several installments of Bravo's franchise.
FremantleMedia North America and Real Housewives producer Purveyors of Pop have inked an overall deal to develop and produce unscripted programming.
Purveyors of Pop principals Matt Anderson and Nate Green serve as executive producers on Bravo's Real Housewives franchise, including the Atlanta, New Jersey and New York installments, as well as Bethenny Ever After.
“As Fremantle expands in the cable landscape, we want to partner with the best program makers in the business. Matt and Nate are at the top of their game and so it’s the perfect time to provide them the resources to create their own distinctive and unique shows,” said FremantleMedia North America svp, non-scripted development Julie Uribe.
“As we continue to develop and produce pop culture driven programming, we are excited to find a partner in a company with such a proven track record and extensive global footprint as Fremantle,” said Green.
Purveyors of Pop was founded in 2010 by Anderson and Green. The company has also tapped Cooper Green, previously director of developmentat World of Wonder, as vice president of development.
Purveyors of Pop is repped by Innovative's Kimberly Carver and Nelson, Davis & Wetzstein's Mark Wetzstein.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR