French Actress Audrey Tautou Cancels Karlovy Vary Red Carpet
Opening movie "Mood Indigo" will be introduced by director Michel Gondry alone.
French actress Audrey Tautou has pulled out of a red carpet appearance Friday night at the opening of the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival.
Tautou was set to introduce the festival's opening film, a gala screening of Michel Gondry's Mood Indigo. But her agent told the festival Thursday that she would not be coming. No detailed reason was given.
Instead the film will be introduced by Gondry alone, the festival said.
“We are very sorry Audrey Tautou’s planned visit will not take place, especially because of her previous connection with the Karlovy Vary festival through her film Amélie,” said the festival’s director Jiri Bartoska.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR