French Connection UK Launches New Clothing Line for Sears
"Twilight's" Nikki Reed says, "I think the collection is great! I didn't grow up with a lot of money and I think it's awesome that the UK Style by French Connection clothes are cute and affordable."
French Connection UK’s well-priced, stylish looks have just become more affordable. Hollywood’s fashion savvy stars hit the launch party for UK Style by French Connection at new L.A. restaurant Lexington Social House.
The line, which is available now in over 500 Sears stores nationwide, already has several celebrity fans, including Twilight's Nikki Reed who praised the collection: "I didn’t grow up with a lot of money and I think it’s awesome that the clothes are cute and affordable."
Jamie King and Nicky Hilton also showed up at the soiree in the same cheetah print dress from the Brit-inspired collection. Plain Jane's Louise Roe said that "Brit girls are very edgy and aren’t afraid of taking risks, and the collection really shows that."
The pieces, which include sequined dresses, jumpsuits, flowy tops and stylish basics, can also be found at UKStyle.com.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR