French Fast Food Chain to Sell Darth Vader Burgers
The promotion is to coincide with the 3D release of “Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace.”
LONDON – A French fast food chain has gone over to the dark side with its upcoming promotion for a movie tie-in.
France’s restaurant chain “Quick” has launched a “Dark Vador” burger with black buns to coincide with the 3D release, later this year, of Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace.
Although the buns look like they've been burnt, they are in fact merely dyed, and have two beef patties with cheese, lettuce and tomato between.
Another burger, titled the “Jedi Burger” bears a vague resemblance to Yoda.
The Star Wars-themed meals will be unleashed in Quick burger chains in March.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress