French Fast Food Chain to Sell Darth Vader Burgers
The promotion is to coincide with the 3D release of “Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace.”
LONDON – A French fast food chain has gone over to the dark side with its upcoming promotion for a movie tie-in.
France’s restaurant chain “Quick” has launched a “Dark Vador” burger with black buns to coincide with the 3D release, later this year, of Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace.
Although the buns look like they've been burnt, they are in fact merely dyed, and have two beef patties with cheese, lettuce and tomato between.
Another burger, titled the “Jedi Burger” bears a vague resemblance to Yoda.
The Star Wars-themed meals will be unleashed in Quick burger chains in March.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'