Friday Box Office: Relativity Media's 'Limitless' No. 1 with $6.6 Million
6:16 PM PDT 3/18/2011 by Pamela McClintock
UPDATED: But the flight of young people from theaters continues to alarm Hollywood, with 94% of the audience for Lionsgate's "Lincoln Lawyer" over the age of 25.
In a boost for Relativity Media's new marketing and distribution operation, Bradley Cooper starrer Limitless opened to No. 1 at the Friday box office, grossing an estimated $6.6 million from 2,756 theaters.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile