Friday Box Office: 'Thor' on Track for $65 Mil Weekend
4:02 PM PDT 5/6/2011 by Pamela McClintock
UPDATE: "Fast Five" lands in No. 2 spot despite 69% drop; jury's out on Mel Gibson starrer "The Beaver."
Paramount and Marvel Studios' 3D tentpole Thor grossed $25.7 million on Friday from 3,955 locations, putting the summer's first superhero pic on track to score a $65 million opening.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile