'Friday Night Lights' Star Zach Gilford Marries Kiele Sanchez
The couple tied the knot on Saturday in Callfornia's Sonoma Valley.
Friday Night Lights star Zach Gilford has married his longtime girlfriend, actress Kiele Sanchez, Gilford's rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
The two tied the knot on Saturday in Callfornia's Sonoma Valley.
The 30-year-old Gilford, who played lovable quarterback Matt Saracen on the critically acclaimed NBC/DirecTV drama Friday Night Lights, proposed to Sanchez last year. They met in Chicago while they were filming the TV pilot The Matadors in spring 2010.
Sanchez, 36, stars on A&E's The Glades, which was recently picked up for a fourth season.
Gilford starred in Fox's short-lived series The Mob Doctor, and will next be seen on the big screen opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the action flick The Last Stand.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Nurse Jackie" Is At Its Most Dramatic This Season
- Non-Newtonian Fluids Rock Out As Stars Of Jack White's New Music Video
- Dave Attell's 'Road Work' & 'Comedy Underground' Bring His Raw, Unfiltered Style Back To TV
- James Cameron: The Scripts For All Three 'Avatar' Sequels Are Almost Done, Plus More Reddit AMA Highlights