'Friday Night Lights' Star Zach Gilford Marries Kiele Sanchez
The couple tied the knot on Saturday in Callfornia's Sonoma Valley.
Friday Night Lights star Zach Gilford has married his longtime girlfriend, actress Kiele Sanchez, Gilford's rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
The two tied the knot on Saturday in Callfornia's Sonoma Valley.
The 30-year-old Gilford, who played lovable quarterback Matt Saracen on the critically acclaimed NBC/DirecTV drama Friday Night Lights, proposed to Sanchez last year. They met in Chicago while they were filming the TV pilot The Matadors in spring 2010.
Sanchez, 36, stars on A&E's The Glades, which was recently picked up for a fourth season.
Gilford starred in Fox's short-lived series The Mob Doctor, and will next be seen on the big screen opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the action flick The Last Stand.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR