'Friday Night Lights' vet nabs 'Big Love' role
Kevin Rankin to play son of a 'hard line of polygamists'
"Friday Night Lights" veteran Kevin Rankin has scored a recurring role on HBO's "Big Love."
Rankin has been keeping busy, having also booked a role on HBO's Alan Ball project "All Signs of Death" and in the 2011 movie "The Chaperone."
On "Big Love," Rankin will play the son of a "hard line of polygamists." He's also had roles on ABC series "Lost" and "Grey's Anatomy."
Rankin is repped by Abrams Artists Agency and Flutie Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR