'Fringe' picked up for third season
Fox also bullish on 'Lie to Me,' 'Human Target'
Fox has renewed "Fringe" for a third season.
The drama, from Warner Bros. TV and Bad Robot, has helped give Fox a foothold on ultra-competitive Thursday nights this season though suffered some ratings decline going into such a tough time period.
Fox's Kevin Reilly indicated the Thursday night drama was likely to return during his Q&A with The Hollywood Reporter last week.
Reilly also said the network is bullish on "Lie to Me" and "Human Target" getting a renewal, though the network will probably want to see more weeks of ratings on both before making a decision.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR