Funny Is Money
Five years ago, Funny or Die launched big with a trash-talking 2-year-old. Now the creators of Hollywood's breakout viral content site, Will Ferrell and company, have Mike Tyson as Herman Cain, Marion Cotillard with breasts on her head and, most important, an actual money-making venture.
During a recent republican primary debate, Michele Bachmann spoke of having "dozens and dozens of children without once having sex," while Ron Paul pushed his new book about how to keep kids out of abandoned amusement parks. When moderator Larry King asked Rick Perry about the gap between the rich and poor, he said: "Right now, my brain is thinking of this really funny, racist joke about this Injun and this colored fella -- I'm sorry, two colored fellas."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR