Funny or Die Launches Google TV Spotlight App
All of the comedy hub's original content will now be available on the new version of the streaming video player.
Funny Or Die has launched the Google TV Spotlight app, which will make all of Funny Or Die’s original comedy content available on the new version of Google TV. The company plans to announce the new partnership at CES Thursday morning.
“We are excited to partner with Google and showcase our content on Google TV,” said Funny or Die CEO Dick Glover. “As content consumption migrates from browser to new devices, we are proud to be at the forefront of bringing top-quality content to wherever people want to consume it, be that on their browser, tablet, smart phone or television.”
Director of global content partnerships for Google TV Donagh O'Malley added: "As we’ve said before, Google TV is about bringing new entertainment and innovation from the Web to TV. We're excited to partner with Funny or Die, one of the premier content creators on the internet, to bring some of the best humor available on the web to the TV. Now, millions of people can enjoy some of the funniest videos on the web from the comfort of their couch, and laptops no longer have to fear an ill-timed sip of your favorite beverage."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR