FX Chief John Landgraf: No Plans to Cut Back on 'Two and a Half Men' Repeats
The network president talks to The Hollywood Reporter magazine about the business of Charlie Sheen and Ryan Murphy's secret horror project.
Since John Landgraf arrived at FX Networks seven years ago, he has populated his schedule with darker themes and imperfect characters. Until recently, the basic cable network served up a string of successes, from the screwball comedy Louie to the edgy biker drama Sons of Anarchy. Then came critically acclaimed ratings duds Terriers (canceled) and Lights Out (limping along), which have caused the veteran TV exec, 48, now the president of FX Networks, to rethink his strategy.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR