FX Unveils Summer Lineup
New Elijah Wood comedy series "Wilfred" to premiere late June; return dates for "Rescue Me" and "Louie" also set.
Elijah Wood will make his series TV debut in late June when his comedy Wilfred debuts as part of FX's summer slate.
The live-action series, based on the Australian series of the same name, stars Wood as an introvert struggling to make his way in the world until he meets his neighbor's dog Wilfred (Jason Gann), whom only he sees as a man dressed in a dog suit.
The comedy will air the first of 13 episodes on Thursday, June 23 at 10 p.m.
The Louis C.K. starrer Louie will return for its second season immediately following Wilfred on June 23, two days after the release of Season 1 on DVD and Blu-ray. The single-camera comedy will air 13 episodes.
The seventh and final season of Denis Leary and Peter Tolan's Rescue Me will premiere Tuesday, July 12 at 10 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR