FX's 'Damages' Moving to DirecTV
The major cast members on board for two more seasons.
Ratings-challenged FX drama Damages has been rescued by DirecTV.
Glenn Close, Rose Byrne and other major cast members are on board for two more seasons (20 episodes) of the Emmy-nominated show.
The satellite company is also picking up the rights to air Seasons 1-3.
Unlike DirecTV's salvation of Friday Night Lights, where the show airs on DirecTV and then NBC, the new episodes of the Sony-produced drama will air only on DirecTV.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche