FX's 'Damages' Moving to DirecTV
The major cast members on board for two more seasons.
Ratings-challenged FX drama Damages has been rescued by DirecTV.
Glenn Close, Rose Byrne and other major cast members are on board for two more seasons (20 episodes) of the Emmy-nominated show.
The satellite company is also picking up the rights to air Seasons 1-3.
Unlike DirecTV's salvation of Friday Night Lights, where the show airs on DirecTV and then NBC, the new episodes of the Sony-produced drama will air only on DirecTV.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David