Gabriel Iglesias Joins the Cast of 'Magic Mike'
The comedian will play a DJ in the male stripper story based on Channing Tatum's experience when he was 19.
Comedian Gabriel Iglesias has joined the growing cast of Magic Mike, Steven Soderbergh’s drama set in the world of male strippers and is based on Channing Tatum's experiences when he was 19.
Tatum, Matthew McConaughey, Alex Pettyfer, Matt Bomer, Cody Horn and Riley Keough make up the cast in the the story focusing on a stripper (Tatum) and his attempts over the course of a summer to school a freshman dancer (Pettyfer) in the protocol of stage performance, the principles of money management and rules for dating female fans.
Gabriel will play a DJ at the strip joint and part of the gang.
CAA-repped Iglesias is a top comedy touring act - his Fluffy Shop Tour sold more than 122,000 tickets in 70 cities – and he did voicework on Disney Channel’s The Emperor’s New School.
He stars and hosts the new Comedy Central show Gabriel Iglesias Presents: Stand-Up Revolution, which will premiere October 6th and will feature Ozomatli as the house band.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR