Gael Garcia Bernal Welcomes Second Child
The actor announced his daughter's birth on Twitter.
Mexican actor Gael Garcia Bernal announced on Twitter that he and Argentine actress Dolores Fonzi have welcomed their second child, a girl.
"We share with you that our daughter was born. Libertad, her name. Libertad!" the Motorcycle Diaries and Y Tu Mama Tambien star tweeted Thursday.
He added, "After the best week of my life -- it just keeps getting better -- I thank you infinitely for your congratulations."
The couple already have a two-year-old son named Lazaro together.
Bernal recently signed on to star in and co-produce Who is Dayani Cristal?, a drama documentary about the quest to identify an anonymous body found in the Arizona desert.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR