Gaga Goes German, Performs on 'Top Model' (Video)
Lady Gaga performs live, says she would “kill for fashion” on live finale of "Germany's Next Top Model."
Gaga is going global.
Now that Lady Gaga all but owns American pop charts (and the collective subconscious of U.S. music fans), her management has decided it’s time to focus on conquering the rest of the world (the Wall Street Journal recently reported Gaga and her manager have set their sights on India this year).
This week, it’s Germany, where Gaga just performed on a live broadcast of Germany’s Next Top Model.
The singer, who topped the charts in the States this week once again (despite a precipitous drop in volume) with her second album Born This Way, dazzled German fans with a performance of her latest single “Edge Of Glory” in Cologne.
Gaga’s gig was webcast worldwide and she even exchanged a few worlds with the hosts of the anticipated finale of the TV show.
‘I would kill for fashion,” the singer told judges (including Heidi Klum).
Additionally, she name checked her mother as her fashion inspiration.
Keri Hilson also performed during the live final of Germany’s Next Top Model, in which a blonde named Jana won it all Thursday evening.
Have a look below at Gaga’s German performance.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR