Gaga Goes German, Performs on 'Top Model' (Video)
Lady Gaga performs live, says she would “kill for fashion” on live finale of "Germany's Next Top Model."
Gaga is going global.
Now that Lady Gaga all but owns American pop charts (and the collective subconscious of U.S. music fans), her management has decided it’s time to focus on conquering the rest of the world (the Wall Street Journal recently reported Gaga and her manager have set their sights on India this year).
This week, it’s Germany, where Gaga just performed on a live broadcast of Germany’s Next Top Model.
The singer, who topped the charts in the States this week once again (despite a precipitous drop in volume) with her second album Born This Way, dazzled German fans with a performance of her latest single “Edge Of Glory” in Cologne.
Gaga’s gig was webcast worldwide and she even exchanged a few worlds with the hosts of the anticipated finale of the TV show.
‘I would kill for fashion,” the singer told judges (including Heidi Klum).
Additionally, she name checked her mother as her fashion inspiration.
Keri Hilson also performed during the live final of Germany’s Next Top Model, in which a blonde named Jana won it all Thursday evening.
Have a look below at Gaga’s German performance.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama