Gale Anne Hurd To Give TV Treatment to Jeffrey Archer Novel
Valhalla Entertainment is to turn the novel Eleventh Commandment into an ongoing series.
TORONTO – Gale Anne Hurd's Valhalla Entertainment has pacted with Canada’s New Franchise Media to develop novelist Jeffrey Archer’s Eleventh Commandment as a TV series.
The agreement for a TV adaptation of the CIA action/thriller as a TV series will be stick-handled by Hurd, executive producer of The Walking Dead and the upcoming Port Royal series.
The development deal follows Toronto-based New Franchise Media last week announcing that Archer’s A Matter of Honor novel will be developed as a feature film by action movie vet Frank Marshall of The Kennedy/Marshall Company.
The movie adaptation plan is to also create an action sequel based on Archer’s Honor Among Thieves novel using a recurring character from A Matter of Honor, Adam Scott, as the main focus.
"Jeffrey Archer's storytelling is compelling, character driven and perfect for television - full of fast-paced, high-stakes danger." Hurd.said in a statement.
New Franchise Media is repped for TV projects by CAA’s Kevin Cooper.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR