HBO's 'Game Change' Trailer Featuring Julianne Moore As Sarah Palin, Ed Harris As John McCain Released (Video)
Woody Harrelson also stars in the network's drama which follows the addition of the Alaskan Governor to the GOP Presidential ticket in 2008.
Mitt Romney may be one step closer to his bid for the Republican nomination, after winning the Florida GOP primary Tuesday, but in 2008 a different Republican was making her march towards the White House.
Sarah Palin isn't competing in this year's Presidential race, but the trailer for HBO's upcoming film, Game Change, brings us back to a time when she was.
Julianne Moore stars as the Alaskan Governor, who was added as John McCain's vice presidential running mate.
In the trailer, which features Woody Harrelson as Steve Schmidt, advisor to Ed Harris' McCain, viewers see the moment Palin received the call asking her to join forces, and then follows through the initial popularity she sparked as well as the controversy.
The film premieres March 10 at 9 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)