HBO's 'Game Change' Trailer Featuring Julianne Moore As Sarah Palin, Ed Harris As John McCain Released (Video)
Woody Harrelson also stars in the network's drama which follows the addition of the Alaskan Governor to the GOP Presidential ticket in 2008.
Mitt Romney may be one step closer to his bid for the Republican nomination, after winning the Florida GOP primary Tuesday, but in 2008 a different Republican was making her march towards the White House.
Sarah Palin isn't competing in this year's Presidential race, but the trailer for HBO's upcoming film, Game Change, brings us back to a time when she was.
Julianne Moore stars as the Alaskan Governor, who was added as John McCain's vice presidential running mate.
In the trailer, which features Woody Harrelson as Steve Schmidt, advisor to Ed Harris' McCain, viewers see the moment Palin received the call asking her to join forces, and then follows through the initial popularity she sparked as well as the controversy.
The film premieres March 10 at 9 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack