Game Show Network Renews Lease at Santa Monica HQ
Deal covers roughly 50,000 square feet of office space.
The Game Show Network LLC has renewed its lease for roughly 50,000 square feet of headquarters space at 2150 Colorado Blvd. in Santa Monica. Terms of the seven and a half year deal with landlord Equity Office were not disclosed.
The company, which maintains a stable of game shows that includes Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy!, has maintained offices at the property, called Arboretum Courtyard, since 2002. The 143,555-square-foot complex is home to several media tenants, including Google and Business.com.
Among Game Show Network's televised shows are Deal or No Deal and The Newlywed Game. The company also produces games for its website, mobile phones and other interactive media platforms. The company's eponymous cable channel, which airs reruns of game shows including Jeopardy!, carries original content, including updated and new game shows.
Equity Office was represented by Scott Rigsby and Jim Jacobsen of commercial real estate brokerage Industry Partners, and Dave Toomey and Brian Davies of Cresa Partners represented Game Show Network.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR