'Game of Thrones' Actress Rose Leslie Signs With UTA (Exclusive)
The Scottish actress, known for her role as the feisty Wildling woman Ygritte, has also signed stateside with Anonymous Content.
Game of Thrones’ Rose Leslie has signed with UTA.
The Scottish actress, 26, joined the HBO drama last season as Ygritte, a feisty Wildling woman who grows close to Kit Harington’s Jon Snow. Before moving to Westeros, Leslie was a member of Downton Abbey’s season one cast as Gwen Dawson, the housemaid who dreams of becoming a secretary.
Leslie won the Scottish BAFTA for New Talent for her role in the 2009 TV movie Purves + Pekkala.
The up-and-coming actress also recently signed with Anonymous Content, and continues to be repped in the U.K. by Hamilton/Hodell.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR