Gameforge Passes 300 Million User Mark
Milestone makes German company one of the biggest online gaming groups worldwide.
COLOGNE, Germany - Online gaming group Gameforge has passed the 300 million user mark. The German-based company, which develops free-to-play online games, said it now has more than 300 million registered users, or 100 million more than at this time last year. The figure makes Gameforge one of the largest online gaming companies worldwide.
Gameforge has made its name with massively multiplayer online games such as Metin2 which are free to play but charge users for virtual goods to enhance gameplay. The company's upcoming titles include the highly-anticipated Star Trek: Infinite Space, an online game set in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine universe.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!