Josh Brolin Arrested for Public Intoxication on New Year's Day
The "Gangster Squad" actor spent several hours in jail after being taken into custody in Santa Monica.
Josh Brolin was arrested on New Year's Day for public intoxication, the Associated Press reported.
The Gangster Squad actor was taken into custody just before midnight Jan. 1 after officers found him heavily intoxicated on a sidewalk in Santa Monica, Police Lt. Darrell Lowe told the AP.
TMZ reported that Brolin was booked into jail at 3:02 a.m. and released at 7:14 a.m.
Lowe said Brolin was not given a citation, which means he probably will not have to go to court.
Gangster Squad, which opens Friday, Brolin plays a leader of a crew of LAPD outsiders who try to bring down mob king Mickey Cohen (Sean Penn).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Ian Somerhalder Sings Smokey Robinson Classic in 'Esquire China' Behind the Scene Video - Watch Now!
- 'Glee'Actor Harry Shum Jr. is Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara!
- Nicole Richie Proudly Rocks New Purple Hair at Lunch with Joel Madden!
- Zooey Deschanel's 'New Girl' & Mindy Kaling's 'Mindy Project' Get Early Renewals From Fox!