Gary Busey Files for Bankruptcy, Has Less Than $50,000
The actor owes more than $500,000 to various creditors, but doesn't have the assets to cover it according to his Chapter 7 filing Tuesday.
Despite steadily working for the last four decades, Gary Busey doesn't have much money to show for his efforts.
According to his Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing in California Feb. 7, the actor, who last appeared on ABC's Celebrity Wife Swap, has less than $50,000 in savings but owes between $500,000 and $1,000,000 in debt, TMZ reports.
In the documents, Busey stated that he may owe money to the IRS, UCLA Medical Center, Wells Fargo bank, L.A. County Waterworks Districts, a storage facility, multiple lawyers and Carla Loeffler - the woman he allegedly attacked at a Tulsa airport in May of 2011.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR