'Gatsby' Producers Shell Out Big Bucks for Restored 1920s Cars
4:52 PM PDT 5/10/2011 by THR staff
The three cars -- two Duesenbergs and a Packard -- are valued at somewhere between $800,000 and $3 million.
Seems that The Great Gatsby producers are willing to pay big to ensure authenticity in the 1920s-set movie.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile