Gavin DeGraw Cancels More Tour Dates After NYC Attack
He won't rejoin Train and Maroon 5 until Aug. 24.
Gavin DeGraw has canceled eight more performances after being attacked and hit by a cab in New York City earlier this week.
"Due to the recent attack and resulting injuries, Gavin DeGraw has been advised by his doctor to take additional time to recover from his concussion, broken nose and other injuries," his rep tells The Hollywood Reporter in a statement.
He had been performing with Maroon 5 and Train.
Canceled dates include:
Bethlehem, PA-August 14
Hersey, PA-August 15
Nashville, TN- August 17
Indianapolis, IN-August 18
Des Moines, IA-August 19
Chicago, IL-August 20
Clarkston, MI-August 21
Toronto, ON- August 22
He'll rejoin on Aug. 24 in Columbia, Md. The last dates are Aug. 25 in Syracuse, NY and Aug. 26 on Holmdel, NJ.
DeGraw was released from the hospital earlier this week after undergoing surgery.
He was attacked by three men in New York City's East Village around 4 a.m. on Monday, and then hit by a cab several blocks away.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR