Gavin DeGraw Cancels More Tour Dates After NYC Attack
He won't rejoin Train and Maroon 5 until Aug. 24.
Gavin DeGraw has canceled eight more performances after being attacked and hit by a cab in New York City earlier this week.
"Due to the recent attack and resulting injuries, Gavin DeGraw has been advised by his doctor to take additional time to recover from his concussion, broken nose and other injuries," his rep tells The Hollywood Reporter in a statement.
He had been performing with Maroon 5 and Train.
Canceled dates include:
Bethlehem, PA-August 14
Hersey, PA-August 15
Nashville, TN- August 17
Indianapolis, IN-August 18
Des Moines, IA-August 19
Chicago, IL-August 20
Clarkston, MI-August 21
Toronto, ON- August 22
He'll rejoin on Aug. 24 in Columbia, Md. The last dates are Aug. 25 in Syracuse, NY and Aug. 26 on Holmdel, NJ.
DeGraw was released from the hospital earlier this week after undergoing surgery.
He was attacked by three men in New York City's East Village around 4 a.m. on Monday, and then hit by a cab several blocks away.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR