Gavin DeGraw's Brother Says He Was Not Drinking Before Attack
Joey DeGraw says the singer only had "cranberry juice" despite a Twitter message that he doesn't "remember much."
Joey DeGraw says his brother Gavin wasn't drunk when he was attacked by three men in New York City early Monday morning and later hit by a cab.
Gavin Tweeted "Honestly, I don't remember much" about the assault, but Joey -- who co-owns a live music space, National Underground, with his brother -- tells the New York Post he "had nothing but cranberry juice to drink."
The Post also reports that DeGraw was moved from Bellevue Hospital to New York University Hospital to undergo surgery on his broken nose. Then his rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that he was discharged from the hospital altogether on Tuesday afternoon.
DeGraw has canceled the remainder of his concerts through the weekend.
His next album, Sweeter, is set for release Sept. 20.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR