Gavin DeGraw in Stable Condition After Vicious NYC Assault
He’s still recovering at Bellevue Hospital as of Tuesday morning.
Gavin DeGraw is in stable condition after being viciously assaulted in New York City and hit by a taxi early Monday morning, People.com reports. He is still undergoing treatment at Bellevue Hospital as of Tuesday morning.
The “I Don’t Want to Be” singer was out with friends with he was attacked by "marauding goons" around 4:30 a.m. Monday in on 6th Street and First Avenue, the New York Post reports.
Fazed, he kept walking north, and was hit by a taxi on 19th Street and First Avenue. He was not seriously injured by the cab.
"Gavin DeGraw was assaulted ... and was taken to the emergency room at Bellevue Hospital by ambulance. He is currently under observation. We have no additional information at this time," says his rep in a statement.
He was admitted to Bellevue Hospital with a broken nose and cuts on his face.
DeGraw is currently on tour with Maroon 5 and Train, His next show was scheduled for Tuesday in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
His next album, Sweeter, is due in stores on Sept. 20.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)