Gavin DeGraw in Stable Condition After Vicious NYC Assault
He’s still recovering at Bellevue Hospital as of Tuesday morning.
Gavin DeGraw is in stable condition after being viciously assaulted in New York City and hit by a taxi early Monday morning, People.com reports. He is still undergoing treatment at Bellevue Hospital as of Tuesday morning.
The “I Don’t Want to Be” singer was out with friends with he was attacked by "marauding goons" around 4:30 a.m. Monday in on 6th Street and First Avenue, the New York Post reports.
Fazed, he kept walking north, and was hit by a taxi on 19th Street and First Avenue. He was not seriously injured by the cab.
"Gavin DeGraw was assaulted ... and was taken to the emergency room at Bellevue Hospital by ambulance. He is currently under observation. We have no additional information at this time," says his rep in a statement.
He was admitted to Bellevue Hospital with a broken nose and cuts on his face.
DeGraw is currently on tour with Maroon 5 and Train, His next show was scheduled for Tuesday in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
His next album, Sweeter, is due in stores on Sept. 20.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother