Gavin O'Connor in Talks to Direct 'Tell No One' Remake
Frank Marshall is producing the English-language remake of the French hit.
Gavin O’Connor, the director who stepped in to save Jane Got a Gun, is in negotiations to direct Tell No One, the remake of the French thriller being made jointly by Universal and Warner Bros.
The project is a remake of the 2006 French movie Ne le dis a personne written and directed by Guillaume Canet, which was based on the English novel Tell No One, written by Harlan Coben and published by Delacorte Press in 2001.
Frank Marshall is producing the adaptation, which has a script by Argo scribe Chris Terrio.
The story centers on a doctor who was a suspected of foul play when his wife disappeared and finds himself under scrutiny once again when two new bodies show up and his wife's case is reopened. Things get even more strange when he receives an email from his wife.
It is unclear how the Universal-Warners partnership will handle the distribution of the movie.
Ben Affleck was at one point attached to direct and possibly star.
O'Connor wrote and directed Warrior, the MMA fighting drama the starred Tom Hardy and Joel Edgerton, and directed Pride & Glory, the police drama that starred Ed Norton and Colin Farrell.
He is repped by CAA and Morris Yorn.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR