GE Reports $3.6 Bil Q1 Gain After Reducing NBCUni Stake
7:02 AM PDT 4/21/2011 by Georg Szalai
The company's earnings per share got a 4 cents boost from the deal, and its latest results also include a $93 million pre-tax operating profit from the entertainment company.
NEW YORK – General Electric on Thursday said its first-quarter financials got a boost from the sale of part of its stake in NBCUniversal, which added 4 cents to earnings per share for the quarter.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile