Gene Hackman Hit By a Car; Airlifted to Hospital
The actor has been released after being treated for injuries to his head and body.
Gene Hackman was airlifted to a Florida hospital Friday after being hit by a car while he was riding his bike in the Florida Keys.
According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the 81-year-old actor, suffered injuries to his head and body, reports TMZ.
Hackman was hit around 3 p.m. EST, and was treated for "bumps and bruises after a woman bumped him from behind in her vehicle," says his rep.
TMZ reports that he has since been released from the hospital and is "fine."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR