Gene Simmons to Pitch Social Media Translator
The KISS bassist is a business partner and spokesman for Ortsbo, the social media language translator.
TORONTO -- KISS bassist and reality TV star Gene Simmons is the new corporate pitchman for the social media language translator Ortsbo from Canadian interactive content producer Intertainment Media.
Toronto-based Intertainment said Simmons, who speaks five languages, including English, Hebrew, Hungarian, and German, has become a business partner and official spokesman for Ortsbo.
The tie-up is opportune: Intertainment recently received an unsolicited $30 million bid for the Ortsbo platform from a North American investment firm, which is now under review.
Ortsbo offers instant, real-time translation of conversations in over 50 languages on social media sites and chat rooms.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR