Gene Simmons, Shannon Tweed Wedding Details Revealed
The rocker will marry his longtime partner on Oct. 1 at the Beverly Hills Hotel, just days before their A&E reality series returns to air.
It only took 28 years, but Gene Simmons will finally make an honest woman out of Shannon Tweed.
Fans watched the KISS bassist pop the question to his longtime love on Season 6 of A&E’s Gene Simmons Family Jewels. Since the show wrapped in July, the couple has been busy making arrangements for their nuptials.
According to their wedding invitation, obtained by People, Simmons, 61, and Tweed, 54, will tie the knot on Saturday, Oct. 1 at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Sunset Boulevard.
The duo requests that their guests don “classy cocktail attire,” but note that, “we know some Rockstar attire will be worn.”
Accompanying the invitation is a letter from the couple’s two children, Nick, 22, and Sophie, 19.
“After 28 years of two loose strings, our parents have finally decided to tie the knot,” the letter reads. “Our Mother will share our horrendous hyphenate of a last name and our Father’s life… well it doesn’t change much.”
Gene Simmons Family Jewels hit a series high for its Season 6 finale, in which Simmons proposed to Tweed. A&E announced that the reality program will return on Tuesday, Oct. 4 at 9 p.m.
Upon its return, the action will pick up right where last season left off, with viewers finding out whether or not Shannon accepts the Kiss band member's long-awaited marriage proposal in the one-hour premiere.
Spoiler alert: She accepts and they set an Oct. 1st wedding date.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws